Bury St Edmunds Solar Panels - Aran Services
Solar Power Electricity
Turn your roof into a money generator!
Photovoltaic (or PV) cells convert the energy in sunlight directly into electricity which can be immediately used, stored in batteries or exported via an export meter to the energy supplier.
Systems consist of photovoltaic panels mounted in an array, (generally on the roof) an inverter to covert the direct current produced by the solar cells to alternating current and either a battery bank, connection to the consumer unit, or export meter to calculate the amount of energy exported to the grid.
- YOU generate free electricity
- Government implemented Feed in Tariff payments for 20 years for the electricity you generate.
- regular payments from your electricity supplier for the electricity you do not use
- YOU reduce and future proof your homes rising energy costs
- YOU receive a return on Investment of 6.4% - 10% per year
- a 25 year panel performance warranty and 10 year manufactures warranty
Ask us about our servicing options for your PV system.
Battery storage solutions are also available to allow you to achieve the maximum benefits from your PV system
Aran Services Ltd is a local accredited installer with over 10 years of experience in the energy saving industry. Systems installed by us come with a 2 year guarantee and are eligible for the Feed in Tariff payments mentioned above. We are proud members of the Solar Trade Association
Got any questions?
Click the links below to see the answers to our frequently asked questions...
- What are Photovoltaic (PV) Modules?
- How are PV modules fitted?
- How many are needed?
- How much energy will a system generate?
- What size system do I need?
- What is a Grid Connected System?
- What are stand alone systems?
- What are grid support systems?
- What maintenance is required?
- How much do they cost?
- Is Planning Permission required?
- How long does the installation process take?
- Can I really sell back to the National Grid?
- What is the Feed-in Tariff?
- Is TAX Payable on any income?
- Do PV Panels Work In The UK?
Aran Services offer a solar panel installation and servicing package covering Bury st Edmunds and the surrounding area of Bury st Edmunds.
Energy Conservation Services in Bury st Edmunds:
- Air Source Heat Pump Bury St Edmunds
- Cavity Wall Insulation Bury St Edmunds
- Energy Saving Grants Bury St. Edmunds
- Energy Saving Requirements for Landlords in Bury St Edmunds
- External Wall insulation Grants Bury St Edmunds
- High Rise Cavity Wall Insulation Bury St Edmunds
- Loft Insulation Bury St Edmunds
- Pay As you Save Energy Saving Finance Bury St. Edmunds
- Room in Roof Insulation Bury St Edmunds
- Solar Panels Bury
- Solar Panels Bury St Edmunds
- Solar Water Heating Bury St Edmunds
- Solid Wall Insulation Bury St Edmunds