CAVITY WALL EXTRACTION NOW AVAILABLE
Aran Services is pleased to let you know that we are now able to offer Cavity Wall Clearance to support our fabric first approach to energy efficiency.
Cavity cleaning is in many cases associated with other remedial works to a property and can be required for many reasons, to:
- Extract debris / rubble from within the cavities allowing properties that were previously untreatable to be treated.
- Allow further in – depth investigations to be carried out to insulated walls.
- Extract existing cavity wall insulation where the 25 year term for workmanship and materials has expiredWhere guarantees have not been issued when previously insulated.
- Extract failed cavity wall insulation due to contamination. This may have been caused by building works, flooding or other excessive water ingress.
- To allow structural repairs to the building. Where there maybe cracking, fractures or other issues with the fabric of the building
- Fitting Replacement wall ties or extracting and / or isolating
Where steel or timber frame properties have been insulated where they should not have been.
Aran Services is able to offer an end to end process from initial assessment, any liaison with CIGA, extraction, disposal of material, and where applicable insulation. Aran Services works closely with the BBA, CIGA and manufacturers to ensure that properties in need of remedial works are treated correctly. Where required Aran Services is also able to provide repointing, render works and other treatments to prevent future water ingress.
For your reassurance Aran Services operates ISO approved
Health & Safety, Quality Management and Environmental Policies and
Procedures. Aran Services is also CHAS accredited.
For more information click here, or to make an enquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01284 812520
Date : 06-02-2016