What is Warm Homes?Warm Homes offers local residents a one-stop-shop for energy advice and access to grants to make their home warmer and reduce their energy bills.
Aran Services opened in 2004 with more than 250,000 homes receiving advice and energy saving improvements through previous partnerships across more than 100 local authorities, with
Warm Homes being introduced recently to support our campaign nationally. Warm Homes offers Local Authorities a simple way to signpost householders in their boroughs and districts to our service; where our experienced advisors will be able to discuss potential improvements and any available grants and other assistance that may be available to help them stay warmer and lower their energy bills.
Our Warm Homes service is completely free for local authorities and brings both social and financial benefits to your region. Our brief Memorandum of Understanding shows our terms of service reducing procurement red tape. We are happy to work alongside other agencies and often find this can result in residents receiving support from others as well as our service improving their lives further.
Our Warm Homes campaign benefits from Local Authority endorsement and your residents will benefit from warmer homes and lower fuel bills delivered by a trusted partner.
The Benefits of Delivering a Warm Homes Campaign
- A freephone service for residents to receive advice about saving energy, home improvements and applicable grant funding.
- Proactive marketing of the service funded and managed by Aran Services to include door to door mailing, dedicated web content, social media and community engagement.
- Working with local companies alongside our own resource maximises the benefits to the local community.
- Access to ECO funding offering grants to residents for insulation and heating works, with supporting finance solutions.
- Proactive promotion to low income homes helping those most vulnerable to fuel poverty and cold related illnesses
- One touch reporting for Local Authorities provided monthly including works completed, CO2 savings and customers assisted. Supporting your works towards HECA.
- Advice, information and installation of other energy saving upgrades such as renewable energy for those wanting to do that little bit more.
- We will happily assist in promotion of other Local Authority Services and grant funding alongside our service.
If you would like to arrange a meeting or discuss how the service may work, please call Nina Heigham on 01284 812574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date : 02-03-2017