Merry Christmas and a Warm and Healthy 2018!
To date we have advised and improved the efficiency of over 350,00 homes and businesses and reduced carbon emissions by over 2 million tonnes. We would like to Thank you all for your support throughout 2017.
2018 will be another year for exciting changes and development at here at Aran Services. We look forward to sharing these steps with you.
Stay tuned over the break for our #flashback tweets and posts sharing some of our best memories over the years. Here is a sneak peek of our best memories since our formation in 2004!
- In 2010 Aran Services installed Solar PV for Huntingdon District Council’s Green House project. The key objective of this project was to demonstrate cost effective refurbishment using local suppliers and affordable efficient products, materials and appliances.
- In 2012 we were delighted to be awarded with our successful PAS 2030 accreditation and was appointed as a Green Deal Provider and accepted as a member of the Green Deal Finance Company. https://www.aranservices.co.uk/news/696/We-are-now-a-Green-Deal-Provider/ New finance options coming in 2018!
- In 2012 Aran Services CO-OPerate to go green and install a 50kWp Solar system at the Co-operative Society's headquarters at Wherstead Park near Ipswich.https://www.aranservices.co.uk/news/664/Aran-Services-CO-OPerate-to-go-green-with-50kWp-Solar-system/
- In 2013 we saw the start of our warm homes project with more than 50 Local Authorities now supporting our delivery of ECO grants to homes across their private sector. https://www.aranservices.co.uk/news/1526/Warm-Homes/
- In 2014 we started work on the Greenfields Community Housing & Braintree DC insulation project where more than 500 homes received Loft, Cavity and Solid Wall Insulation. New grant funding is still available to assist private households https://www.aranservices.co.uk/userdata/files/greenfields_ewi_witham,_braintree.pdf
- In 2015 we started work on Suffolk County Council’s Solid Wall Insulation Project with more than 150 homes installing Solid Wall Insulation https://www.aranservices.co.uk/userdata/files/CASESTUDIES/ewi_-_grimble_cottage.pdf
- In 2015 The Leigh Court Insulation Project was well on its way. 42 homes installed External Wall Insulation saving the entire block of residents a life time (based on 42 years) saving of approximately £273,000 on their heating bills. The Green Deal Home Improvement supported Installation costs http://owl.li/ik3y30haUwg
- In March 2015 Aran Services was identified in London Stock Exchange’s ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’. https://www.aranservices.co.uk/news/843/Aran-Services-identified-in-London-Stock-Exchange-s-1000-Companies-to-Inspire-Britain/
- During 2016 – 2014 many homes across Suffolk received new central heating systems as part of SEA’s Central Heating Fund project. New grant funding coming in 2018 http://www.greensuffolk.org/at-home/energy/sea/
- This year Aran Services formed a new passive
fire protection division and was elected on the Association for Specialist Fire
Protection (ASFP) Council.
- This year we have seen the introduction of LA Flex with many authorities taking the opportunity to develop their individual criteria to allow 1000’s more residents access ECO funding. Its been a pleasure to work in partnership with many supporting LA's
- Earlier this year we were proud two announce the opening of two new divisions in #EastKilbride and #Rochdale. We look forward to continuing to work with CHIL raising the thermal efficiency in many homes in the #Northwest during 2018.
- Earlier this year we were also pleased to announce we won the East of England’s Energy Efficiency and Health Homes ‘Insulation and fabric installer’ and ‘Energy efficiency champion’ of the year. Well done to all the staff at Aran Energy Services for all of their hard work and support and also to Suffolk Climate Change Partnership who we put forward and won Council of the year!
Date : 23-12-2017