The Government will pay you for every unit of electricity a photovoltaic system generates up to a 4kWp system, This will be paid to you by your energy supplier. For systems between 4kWp and 10kWp the tariff payment changes.
Number of Panels
Total kWh's p/yr
Saving on energy bill
Total savings per year
System installed cost (inc.VAT)
Payback period (years)
Return on Investment
1. Feed in Tariff figures are based on installations before 31st of June 2017 4.04p and deemed export of 50%.
2. All income figures are based on install to a south facing roof with 30⁰ pitch (other orientations and pitches may impact performance).
3. System costs include all necessary equipment, scaffolding and labour and to install commission the system, but are based on standard systems in blocks of panels. Non standard and larger sized systems or those requiring special access will incur an additional charge.
4. All install prices are subject to survey.
5. Payback periods and income are indicative only and do not constitute the provision of financial advice.
6. kWp – kilowatts generated at peak generating capacity of the system.
7. kWh – kilowatt hours of electricity actually generated.
8. FIT - Feed in Tariff is the amount of TAX free income you receive on a quarterly basis.
9. ROl – Return of Investment.
10. EPC D BAND OR HIGH REQUIRED TO QUALIFY FOR FEED IN TARIFF
11. Export rate of 5.03p is assumed from 1st April 2017
12. Current Electricity prices estimated at 14p per KWH
Got any questions?
Click the links below to see the answers to our frequently asked questions...
24-07-2017 - Random Stone and Non-standard Cavity walls
Do you live in a part stone built home or have a non-standard built cavity? Suffering from excessive heat loss? You may have been incorrectly advised that all stone built houses are unsuitable for cavity wall insulation.